Yep, Nathan’s got a problem! Here’s what’s in his current collection:
- 3 Large Moleskine Cahiers (although these are being sold in a couple of days)
- 7 Composition Notebooks
- 3 Medium Moleskine Black Cahiers
- 1 spiral notebook that has “agel” brand on the front – this one is cool, it has lined and graph paper, but it doesn’t fill the whole page, I’ll have to talk about it later in another post.
- 1 exceed brand spiral bound
- 3 blue small “legal” pads
- 2 lined journals – no brand
- 1 Moleskine sketchbook – hard cover (medium)
- 1 Moleskine hard black notebook (medium) – plain paper
- 1 Moleskine soft cover planner
- 1 spiral bound notebook
- 1 medium lined Arwey notebook (with pen and pen holder!)
- 4 small bamboo writersblok notebooks (only 3 are pictured, one is MIA…)
- 1 Mead Star Wars – “Fat Little Wireless Neatbook” LOL
- 4 Moleskine small volant notebooks (only 3 are pictured, one of the black ones is MIA)
- 1 small soft lined Moleskine
- 2 small cahiers (I sold the third one)
- 2 small composition notebooks
- 1 small reporter style spiral notebook
- 1 small lined notebook “PaperBlanks” brand – this one is cool, I bought it in New York or Boston… I don’t remember. It looks like it is one of those cool old leather bound notebooks but it is just a hard cover.
- 6 FieldNotes – 3 blank/3 graph
See more at Serious Notebook Addict « Man and Dog.
This brings “Reader Week” to a close, but I’ll be sharing more reader-submitted content on the blog in the future. Thanks again to everyone who sends me tips and links and photos of their notebook collections, and sorry it sometimes takes me so long to post them! But keep ’em coming!