- Addict of the Week, Art, creativity, Derwent, HandBook, Journal, Links, Moleskine, Other People's Notebooks, Paperblanks, sketchbook, Stillman & Birn, travel, Addict of the Week, Derwent, drawing, handbook artist journal, japan, Moleskine, notebook addict, painting, paperblanks, russell stutler, sketchbook, sketching, stillman and birn, travel, waterbrush, watercolor
Based on the photo below and the website where I found it, Russell Stutler is definitely a sketchbook addict. His website is a great resource for anyone who is interested in sketching on the go– there are articles on tools like waterbrushes and assorted sketchbook brands, and tips on how to use them in […]
- Art, books, creativity, HandBook, Moleskine, Other People's Notebooks, Paperblanks, sketchbook, books, diana balmori, drawing, esquisse, japanese album, landscape architecture, notebooks, sketchbooks
Remember this lovely little book? Reviewed here: Diana Balmori Notebooks When I posted about it a couple of months ago, I’d never heard of Diana Balmori, and found myself very intrigued by this unusual little book, as it presented the pages of her notebooks almost in facsimile, without any commentary about what the drawings represented […]
One of the first posts I ever wrote on this blog was about Finishing a Notebook. The notebook in question was this softcover Moleskine, one of the first notebooks I’d ever used completely from front to back. At the time, this was a notable accomplishment. That was what I loved about those early Moleskines– I […]
This week’s addict wrote to me with some great stories of her childhood notebook use, which reminded me of my own in many ways. But Cindy took her creativity to a much higher level and still makes decorated journals that are works of art! Keep reading below and you’ll learn how to make your own. […]
Lovely little spot illustrations throughout the Dec. 23 & 30, 2013 issue:
- Art, creativity, Moleskine, Other People's Notebooks, sketchbook, Art, drawing, illustration, Moleskine, nomi chi, sketchbook, sketching
Nomi Chi is an illustrator and tattoo artist in Vancouver. Here’s the outside of a Moleskine sketchbook she filled while traveling over the past year: And here’s just one of the amazing pages from inside: See more at Nomi Chi: Sketchbook update II: The moleskine edition..
I love these tiny little sketchbook pages, made by Juan Casini, a graphic designer and illustrator based in Buenos Aires, Argentina. He describes these as “Drawings and compositions with recicled materials and letraset typefaces, made during trips and vacations.” See more at Pocket Sketchbook. He’s also got some more great sketchbook art at Sauce Sketchbook, […]
I love the drawing and the address book it’s in! See more at Natalie Krim | Journal 1. 2012.
- Art, creativity, Diary, Links, Moleskine, Other People's Notebooks, sketchbook, Diary, Moleskine, sketchbook, typography
Beautiful hand-lettering in a Moleskine planner: See more at CUSTOM-OTHER 2 — LetterCult — Designspiration.
- Art, Diary, Journal, Links, Miquelrius, new products, 2014, agenda, Diary, lapin, miquelrius, notebook, planner
I’ve admired Lapin’s notebook art for quite a while so I was happy to see he’s got a line of notebooks and planners with Miquelrius, including this one: See more at Agenda PASSPORT 2CV MR ART BY LAPIN | , | Agendas, libretas, cuadernos, carpetas, mochilas, estuches, bolsas, libreta, cuaderno, material escolar, mochila | Miquelrius-Papelería […]