- Art Alternatives, Banditapple, Calepino, Doane Paper, Fabio Ricci, Field Notes, Hahnemuhle, HandBook, Journal, Miquelrius, Moleskine, My Collection, Notes & Dabbles, Oxford, Paperblanks, Pen & Ink, Pentalic, Personal, Piccadilly, PSN, Scribe, sketchbook, Zequenz, cahier, drawing, hardcover, notebook, notebook collection, notes, sketchbook, softcover, squared, unlined, writing
As you might imagine, I have a lot of notebooks stashed in various places. I have boxes of them under beds and in cabinets and in drawers. They are at home and at the office. They are pretty much everywhere! Lots of them are old ones that I have used. Lots of them are new […]
- creativity, Field Notes, Links, Midori, Moleskine, Other People's Notebooks, Ryman, cahier, DIY, handmade, inserts, midori, Moleskine, travelers notebook, tutorial
Here’s a cool notebook hacking project. Inspired by the Midori Traveler’s Notebook, Kate Smith decided to make something similar. She took a Ryman hardcover notebook and swapped the inside pages out for some elastic bands to hold inserts, either Midori ones or Moleskine Cahiers. Should work with Field Notes and many others too. I really […]
- Field Notes, Moleskine, new products, Places to Buy, cahier, Field Notes, leather, Moleskine, notebook cover, shire supply, tennyson
A nicely understated, rugged-looking notebook cover: Available in 4 colors, and comes with your choice of either a Moleskine cahier or a Field Notes notebook included. Buy at “The Tennyson” Note Book – From Shire Supply Company / ShireSupply.
- Addict of the Week, Field Notes, Leuchtturm, Links, Moleskine, Other People's Notebooks, Rollbahn, writing, Addict of the Week, june thomas, notebook addict, paper chase, slate, stationery addict
This week’s addict is one of the kind readers who loves notebooks so much, she even enjoys sharing her extras and once sent me a couple of notebooks to review. She probably didn’t miss them, as she has 267 other notebooks waiting to be used… or at least that was how many she had back […]
Here’s another subscription service offering periodic shipments of notebooks. Unlike Rad & Hungry and the now-defunct Lost Crates (which I reviewed), there is no element of surprise to this one. They offer Moleskine and Field Notes, you tell them which style of notebook you want and how often you’d like to receive a new one, […]
- Black & Red, Clairefontaine, creativity, Doane Paper, Ecosystem, Field Notes, Levenger, Links, Moleskine, Organization, Other People's Notebooks, productivity, record-keeping, Rhodia, Scout Books, Zequenz, lifehacker, notebook uses, paper vs. digital, show us your notebook
Lifehacker recently asked readers to do some show and tell with their notebooks: “Sometimes, there’s just no substitute for the flexibility that paper notebooks offer. Maybe that’s just how you keep notes or maybe your paper notebook is a holding place on the way to digital storage. Either way, we’d like to see your favorite […]
- creativity, Field Notes, Giveaway, new products, Places to Buy, productivity, record-keeping, Reviews, doxie flip scanner, Field Notes, notebook, notebook page, scan, technology
I’m pretty picky about reviewing things that aren’t notebooks. I’ve occasionally been asked to review notebook covers or pen holders and the like, but I usually decline the samples, as I’m just not that interested. So when the makers of the Doxie Flip Scanner offered me a sample to try, I at first thought I […]
- Addict of the Week, Calepino, Field Notes, Links, Monsieur Notebook, Muji, Other People's Notebooks, Rhodia, Addict of the Week, cahier, calepino, davis leatherworks, Field Notes, leather cover, Moleskine, notebook addict, notebook cover, squared
This week’s addict has a lovely and emphatically titled website: Pens! Paper! Pencils! All 3 are suitably celebrated there, including these notebooks: This beautiful collection includes Moleskine, Rhodia, Muji, Calepino, Field Notes, and Monsieur Notebook. I really love those nicely worn-in leather covers, from Davis Leatherworks. (where they are only $17!) Read more at Notebooks.
- Art, creativity, Field Notes, Links, Moleskine, Organization, Other People's Notebooks, productivity, record-keeping, Rhodia, sketchbook, best sketchbook, design, graph paper, gridded, looseleaf, squared
I love thinking about organizational systems using notebooks, and I love seeing other people’s thoughts on the same topic. Here’s a really interesting look at one person’s perfect sketchbook system. If you’re a serious sketchbook user, you know that it’s basically a second brain. By that, I mean it’s not just a place for […]
This week’s addict posted a simple message on Twitter, with the photo below: “Finally filled my 100th @FieldNotesBrand notebook.” They look great all lined up like that! Original tweet: Twitter / poploser: Finally filled my 100th ….