- Diary, Giveaway, Journal, Kikkerland, My Collection, new products, Places to Buy, Reviews, Writersblok, writing, bonded leather, giveaway, hardcover, ipad mini, iphone 6, Journal, kikkerland, lined, moleskine alternative, notebook, notebook giveaway, review, slim, softcover, unlined, writersblok
I’m very excited to be posting one of the first reviews of a brand new notebook line from Kikkerland. I reviewed their first Writersblok notebooks several years ago. Since then, they have introduced additional notebook designs, but these latest ones are the best yet! These notebooks are quite a departure from previous Writersblok products. At […]
- Banditapple, Book Factory, Bound Custom Journal, Brandbook, Calepino, Canson, Clairefontaine, Daler Rowney, Doane Paper, Fabio Ricci, Field Notes, Hahnemuhle, Hitlist, Journal, Kikkerland, Leonardo, Miro, Moleskine, My Collection, Noted, OrangeArt, Piccadilly, Pocket Dept, Rendr, Rhodia, Rite in the Rain, sketchbook, Word., Writersblok, Zequenz, collection, flexible, germany, gifts from readers, istanbul, lisbon, lots of notebooks, notebook addict, pocket size, portugal, single-signature, softcover, stapled, stitched, thin, turkey
On my “to-do” list for this blog has been a comparison of various notebooks in similar styles. I thought I’d do a post about softcover notebooks, and one about single-signature notebooks, similar to Field Notes and Moleskine Cahiers. So I went rooting around in my collection to find various examples of these styles, but the […]
- Clairefontaine, Moleskine, Ordning & Reda, Rationella, Writersblok, brachard, cahier, geneva, looseleaf, lost art of handwriting, missing ink, Moleskine, nalgene, notebook covers, notebooks, ordning and reda, philip hensher, questions from readers, rationella, reporter notebook
Our extended family of notebook fans are always passionately searching for the perfect notebook. I’m often stumped by the questions I receive, so once again, I’m crowd-sourcing the research! From Q: Hi, I was wondering if you know of any places selling clear plastic covers for Moleskine Cahier or Volant pocket-sized notebooks? I have a […]
- Addict of the Week, Kikkerland, Leuchtturm, Moleskine, Other People's Notebooks, Writersblok, Zequenz, brazil, collection, luis, Moleskine, notebook addict, notebooks, zequenz
Luis emailed me from Brazil. He’s a fan of Zequenz and Moleskine notebooks, as well as Leuchtturm and some other brands I can’t quite identify from this photo of his nicely organized collection. I think I spy some Writersblok notebooks towards the left: Thanks for sharing your addiction, Luis! Obrigada!
- Doane Paper, Field Notes, Journal, Kikkerland, Kolo, Midori, Moleskine, My Collection, new products, Pelle, Places to Buy, Reviews, Writersblok, cahier, cover, elastic, leather, pelle journal, refillable
I was contacted by the maker of the Pelle Journal a few months back and was very excited to have the opportunity to review one. It was compared to the Midori Passport Size Travelers Journal, but it’s handmade in California. Let’s take a look at what this journal has to offer. First of all, you’ll […]
- Addict of the Week, Black & Red, Cavallini, Clairefontaine, Daycraft, Doane Paper, Ecosystem, Field Notes, Maruman, Mead, Miquelrius, Moleskine, Other People's Notebooks, pens, Piccadilly, Quo Vadis, Rhodia, Writersblok, Addict of the Week, economy pens, notebook addict
This week’s addict blogs at Economy Pens, and of course he has to test all those pens on lots of notebooks: The picture above consists of the contents of one of my desk drawers and is probably about 90% of what I have for notebooks. Not shown are my legal pads (mostly Doane or Staples […]
- Addict of the Week, Clairefontaine, Links, Moleskine, Other People's Notebooks, Paperblanks, Rhodia, Writersblok, Addict of the Week, Clairefontaine, Diary, Journal, Moleskine, notebook addict, pacman, Rhodia
Millie sent me a link to this photo of her stash of unused notebooks. She points out that 2 didn’t make it into the photo… and I bet her collection of used notebooks would be pretty impressive too! Full details on what all these notebooks are at Unused notebook collection. Thanks for sharing, Millie!
- Clairefontaine, Doane Paper, Fabio Ricci, HandBook, Kiki James, Kikkerland, Kolo, Leonardo, Leuchtturm, Maruman, MIchael Roger, Miquelrius, Moleskine, My Collection, Noted, Organization, Pentalic, Piccadilly, record-keeping, Rhodia, Rite in the Rain, sketchbook, Strathmore, Writersblok, Zequenz, collection, handbook journal, looseleaf, lots of notebooks, Moleskine, notebook storage, notebooks, piccadilly notebook, stacks of notebooks
Today I thought I’d just share some photos of various parts of my notebook collection and where they are scattered around my apartment: Below is a corner of my office where I was going through boxes of notebooks and had stashed some used ones that needed to be put away. There are a few months […]
- Addict of the Week, Art, Kikkerland, Midori, Moleskine, O-Check, Other People's Notebooks, Quattro, Red Horseshoe Paper, Rhodia, Scientific, sketchbook, Whitelines, Writersblok, Addict of the Week, graph, journals, lined, mathematics, Moleskine, notebook addict, notebooks, O-Check, writersblok
This week’s addict got my attention through a post on the Notebook Stories Facebook page, where she linked to the first in a series of posts about her notebook collection: The series continues in these other notebook posts: Notebook Collection Part Two, Notebook Collection Part Three, and Phases in the Life of a Notebook. The […]
- Art, creativity, Moleskine, new products, Places to Buy, Writersblok, etsy, handmade, Journal, Moleskine, notebook, writersblok
I got an email a while back from a reader named Hope, who along with her husband runs this Etsy shop specializing in hand-decorated journals, cards and postcards. Among their products are Writersblok and Moleskine notebooks with some cool designs: Check out the wares at Blackbird and Peacock.