- Addict of the Week, Art, creativity, Derwent, HandBook, Journal, Links, Moleskine, Other People's Notebooks, Paperblanks, sketchbook, Stillman & Birn, travel, Addict of the Week, Derwent, drawing, handbook artist journal, japan, Moleskine, notebook addict, painting, paperblanks, russell stutler, sketchbook, sketching, stillman and birn, travel, waterbrush, watercolor
Based on the photo below and the website where I found it, Russell Stutler is definitely a sketchbook addict. His website is a great resource for anyone who is interested in sketching on the go– there are articles on tools like waterbrushes and assorted sketchbook brands, and tips on how to use them in […]
- Addict of the Week, creativity, Diary, Journal, Links, Moleskine, Organization, Other People's Notebooks, productivity, record-keeping, Addict of the Week, evernote, ideas, landon, lists, memories, Moleskine, note-taking, notebook addict
This week’s addict has some advice for you: Write It Down. Now.. We need to write things down. I’m not talking about a to-do list. There are plenty of apps (I user Clear) and this is not one of those articles. I’m talking about the things running through your brain right now: your week ahead, […]
- Art, books, creativity, HandBook, Moleskine, Other People's Notebooks, Paperblanks, sketchbook, books, diana balmori, drawing, esquisse, japanese album, landscape architecture, notebooks, sketchbooks
Remember this lovely little book? Reviewed here: Diana Balmori Notebooks When I posted about it a couple of months ago, I’d never heard of Diana Balmori, and found myself very intrigued by this unusual little book, as it presented the pages of her notebooks almost in facsimile, without any commentary about what the drawings represented […]
- Addict of the Week, creativity, Links, Moleskine, Organization, Other People's Notebooks, productivity, record-keeping, writing, Addict of the Week, blogging, crafting, donna, gardening, hey donna, notebook addict, notes, projects, sewing
This week’s addict was thinking about de-cluttering and realized notebooks were a bit of a problem! “This week I realized that I’ve gone a little overboard with the notebooks and binders (and sadly this is only 1/2 of my collection). You see, as an admitted office supply addict, geek and lover of all things paper. Notebooks woo me… with their pretty […]
- creativity, Giveaway, Less Thingz, My Collection, new products, Places to Buy, Reviews, sketchbook, accordion fold, blank, calendar, dayz, dot grid, dotted, giveaway, japanese album, less thingz, notez, planner, review
It’s fun to review things that stretch the boundaries of “notebook” a bit. The Notez notebook and Dayz planner certainly do that! They are made by an Austrian company called Less Thingz, who were kind enough to send me these samples. At a glance, you can see that these have a unique format. The outside […]
This week’s addict wrote to me with some great stories of her childhood notebook use, which reminded me of my own in many ways. But Cindy took her creativity to a much higher level and still makes decorated journals that are works of art! Keep reading below and you’ll learn how to make your own. […]
Lovely little spot illustrations throughout the Dec. 23 & 30, 2013 issue:
These are some pretty well-used kitchen notebooks, belonging to Boston chef Jamie Bissonnette. They look like they’ve done some hard time in a hot kitchen! Read more at The Kitchen Spy: A Look Inside Jamie Bissonnette’s South End Pad | Boston Magazine.
- Art, creativity, Moleskine, Other People's Notebooks, sketchbook, Art, drawing, illustration, Moleskine, nomi chi, sketchbook, sketching
Nomi Chi is an illustrator and tattoo artist in Vancouver. Here’s the outside of a Moleskine sketchbook she filled while traveling over the past year: And here’s just one of the amazing pages from inside: See more at Nomi Chi: Sketchbook update II: The moleskine edition..
This is very ingenious– finally someone figured out a way to add a pen loop to a notebook without actually adding anything! Front: Back: Perhaps having to un-do 2 elastics would get tiresome after a while, but I still think it’s clever! For sale at Westerlind: Makr – Sketchbook.