- Addict of the Week, Art, creativity, Derwent, HandBook, Journal, Links, Moleskine, Other People's Notebooks, Paperblanks, sketchbook, Stillman & Birn, travel, Addict of the Week, Derwent, drawing, handbook artist journal, japan, Moleskine, notebook addict, painting, paperblanks, russell stutler, sketchbook, sketching, stillman and birn, travel, waterbrush, watercolor
Based on the photo below and the website where I found it, Russell Stutler is definitely a sketchbook addict. His website is a great resource for anyone who is interested in sketching on the go– there are articles on tools like waterbrushes and assorted sketchbook brands, and tips on how to use them in […]
A rather cute lined notebook in those signature Paul Smith colors… though they also have some in plain black and metallic gold. See more at Men’s Notebooks & Cases by Paul Smith Accessories.
- Addict of the Week, creativity, Diary, Journal, Links, Moleskine, Organization, Other People's Notebooks, productivity, record-keeping, Addict of the Week, evernote, ideas, landon, lists, memories, Moleskine, note-taking, notebook addict
This week’s addict has some advice for you: Write It Down. Now.. We need to write things down. I’m not talking about a to-do list. There are plenty of apps (I user Clear) and this is not one of those articles. I’m talking about the things running through your brain right now: your week ahead, […]
These look rather nice– linen covers, which I love, and in attractive colors. Best of all, this pocket size notebook is American-made in Michigan, and still only $12! At the moment, they seem to only offer lined notebooks, except for a sketchbook in a larger size. More details at 3.75″ x 5.5″ HARD LINEN COVER […]
- Addict of the Week, creativity, Links, Moleskine, Organization, Other People's Notebooks, productivity, record-keeping, writing, Addict of the Week, blogging, crafting, donna, gardening, hey donna, notebook addict, notes, projects, sewing
This week’s addict was thinking about de-cluttering and realized notebooks were a bit of a problem! “This week I realized that I’ve gone a little overboard with the notebooks and binders (and sadly this is only 1/2 of my collection). You see, as an admitted office supply addict, geek and lover of all things paper. Notebooks woo me… with their pretty […]
So many of the notebooks I’m drawn to are hardcover or softcover notebooks with stitched signatures, but here’s a really nice looking wire-o bound notebook: To make it even better, they’re made in Baltimore, and for each one purchased, they donate a notebook to a Baltimore public school student. Buy at Regular Small Notebooks from […]
- Diary, Links, My Collection, Nostalgia, Other People's Notebooks, record-keeping, Roaring Spring, 1970s, 1980s, lists, memo book, notebooks, paul zahl, Roaring Spring, spiral bound, to-do list
This is just a small part of an article in which Paul Zahl talks about the movie Super 8: Recently I came across ten little notebooks, notebooks for a person’s breast pocket, which I used for my to-do lists during the Winter and Spring of 1972-1973. I was a recent college graduate and quite confused, […]
This is very ingenious– finally someone figured out a way to add a pen loop to a notebook without actually adding anything! Front: Back: Perhaps having to un-do 2 elastics would get tiresome after a while, but I still think it’s clever! For sale at Westerlind: Makr – Sketchbook.
- Black & Red, Clairefontaine, creativity, Doane Paper, Ecosystem, Field Notes, Levenger, Links, Moleskine, Organization, Other People's Notebooks, productivity, record-keeping, Rhodia, Scout Books, Zequenz, lifehacker, notebook uses, paper vs. digital, show us your notebook
Lifehacker recently asked readers to do some show and tell with their notebooks: “Sometimes, there’s just no substitute for the flexibility that paper notebooks offer. Maybe that’s just how you keep notes or maybe your paper notebook is a holding place on the way to digital storage. Either way, we’d like to see your favorite […]
- Links, Nostalgia, Other People's Notebooks, arrest, blue horse, civil rights, composition book, digital archive, king center, martin luther king, notebook, sit-in, spiral bound
Since today is the Martin Luther King holiday, it crossed my mind to wonder if I could find any photos of notebooks he used… and sure enough, I did! And it’s quite wonderful. As described on the King Center’s website: “Contained in this notebook is a draft of Dr. King’s statement to Judge James […]