- Addict of the Week, Art, creativity, Derwent, HandBook, Journal, Links, Moleskine, Other People's Notebooks, Paperblanks, sketchbook, Stillman & Birn, travel, Addict of the Week, Derwent, drawing, handbook artist journal, japan, Moleskine, notebook addict, painting, paperblanks, russell stutler, sketchbook, sketching, stillman and birn, travel, waterbrush, watercolor
Based on the photo below and the website where I found it, Russell Stutler is definitely a sketchbook addict. His website is a great resource for anyone who is interested in sketching on the go– there are articles on tools like waterbrushes and assorted sketchbook brands, and tips on how to use them in […]
Moleskine has introduced some new colors for softcover notebooks. The examples in the photo below look like they are warped and curling, perhaps from a too-tight elastic on the beige one… not a good sign. See more at Don’t be a [ ] – Be flexible with a soft cover notebook! – Moleskine ®.
- Addict of the Week, creativity, Diary, Journal, Links, Moleskine, Organization, Other People's Notebooks, productivity, record-keeping, Addict of the Week, evernote, ideas, landon, lists, memories, Moleskine, note-taking, notebook addict
This week’s addict has some advice for you: Write It Down. Now.. We need to write things down. I’m not talking about a to-do list. There are plenty of apps (I user Clear) and this is not one of those articles. I’m talking about the things running through your brain right now: your week ahead, […]
- Moleskine, My Collection, new products, sketchbook, bad quality, binding, branding, Leuchtturm, maria sebregondi, Moleskine, moleskine alternative, pen & ink sketchbook, Pentalic, Piccadilly, problems, quality, Rhodia
I am really quite depressed. I keep poking around in stores, looking at their stock of Moleskines to see if anything’s changed with how they’re making them. At one point several months ago, I’d had a glimmer of optimism that maybe there had just been a blip in their manufacturing rather than an overall decline […]
- Art, creativity, Moleskine, Other People's Notebooks, sketchbook, Art, drawing, illustration, Moleskine, nomi chi, sketchbook, sketching
Nomi Chi is an illustrator and tattoo artist in Vancouver. Here’s the outside of a Moleskine sketchbook she filled while traveling over the past year: And here’s just one of the amazing pages from inside: See more at Nomi Chi: Sketchbook update II: The moleskine edition..
- Art, creativity, Diary, Links, Moleskine, Other People's Notebooks, sketchbook, Diary, Moleskine, sketchbook, typography
Beautiful hand-lettering in a Moleskine planner: See more at CUSTOM-OTHER 2 — LetterCult — Designspiration.
- Addict of the Week, Clairefontaine, Journal, Markings, Miquelrius, Moleskine, Organization, Other People's Notebooks, Piccadilly, addice of the week, Clairefontaine, collection, composition book, d murphy, fabriano, journalsy, miquelrius, Moleskine, notebook addict, notebooks, Piccadilly
This week’s addict contacted me by email to share this photo: I love this collection– the almost architectural way they’re stacked and shelved, the consistency of notebook types and date/subject labeling. And many of them have a nice worn in look– not totally beat up, but that slightly dingy and soft look that comes from […]
Letter-pressed Moleskine cahiers featuring quotes from the Gettysburg Address: “To celebrate the 150th Anniversary of the Gettysburg Address, designer Craig Welsh decided to bring these timeless words into people’s daily lives. Through a Kickstarter campaign, Welsh successfully funded a “typographic letterpress celebration” of the address. He used his vintage letterpress to print a series […]
- Art, creativity, Links, Moleskine, Other People's Notebooks, sketchbook, christmas, drawing, holiday, Moleskine, sketchbook, storyboard
Jamie from Twisted Sister (not the band) has been doing some holiday-themed drawings in a Moleskine Storyboard notebook. I’d never thought of this before, but she says this type is her favorite because the squares on the pages provide a nice small space in which to do a drawing, thereby removing “the fear factor of […]
Oooohhh… Read more at Studio Ghibli Special Edition: The Tale Of The Princess Kaguya – Moleskine ®.