- Addict of the Week, Art, creativity, Derwent, HandBook, Journal, Links, Moleskine, Other People's Notebooks, Paperblanks, sketchbook, Stillman & Birn, travel, Addict of the Week, Derwent, drawing, handbook artist journal, japan, Moleskine, notebook addict, painting, paperblanks, russell stutler, sketchbook, sketching, stillman and birn, travel, waterbrush, watercolor
Based on the photo below and the website where I found it, Russell Stutler is definitely a sketchbook addict. His website is a great resource for anyone who is interested in sketching on the go– there are articles on tools like waterbrushes and assorted sketchbook brands, and tips on how to use them in […]
These look rather nice– linen covers, which I love, and in attractive colors. Best of all, this pocket size notebook is American-made in Michigan, and still only $12! At the moment, they seem to only offer lined notebooks, except for a sketchbook in a larger size. More details at 3.75″ x 5.5″ HARD LINEN COVER […]
A nice-looking clothbound notebook, with a bit of a twist– the elastic wraps around sideways at the top: See more at Carnets classiques Gris Souris, carnet de note, croquis, sketchnote – Le Papier fait de la Résistance.
- Giveaway, Grandluxe, Journal, Moleskine, new products, Organization, Reviews, sketchbook, travel, blank, city notebook, deja vu notebook, dialogue notebook, earth care recycled note folder, earth care sketchbook, giveaway, grandluxe, ideology notebook, lined, monologue jotter, monologue notebook, monologue platinum, monologue sketchpad, monologue soft sketchbook, recycled, sketchbook, spiral, travel notebook, wire-o
My jaw dropped when I opened the box of samples sent to me by the folks at Grandluxe– it was huge and heavy and full of tons of notebooks! Let’s take a look at the wide variety of products Grandluxe so generously shared, many of which I had never seen in stores. (If you don’t […]
Lovely little spot illustrations throughout the Dec. 23 & 30, 2013 issue:
- Doane Paper, Emilio Braga, Filofax, Grandluxe, Leuchtturm, Miquelrius, Moleskine, Places to Buy, Rhodia, Rollbahn, sketchbook, dot grid, extra small notebook, Filofax, gregg shorthand symbols, pigma micron, questions from readers, scully planner, sketchbook, steno notebook
Once again, I’m rounding up some questions from various readers who are in search of their perfect notebook. Help them if you can by leaving a comment! From Landon: I really like the filofax pocket cover you showed a couple of years ago. I have been looking for something exactly like that for a long […]
- Art, creativity, Moleskine, Other People's Notebooks, sketchbook, Art, drawing, illustration, Moleskine, nomi chi, sketchbook, sketching
Nomi Chi is an illustrator and tattoo artist in Vancouver. Here’s the outside of a Moleskine sketchbook she filled while traveling over the past year: And here’s just one of the amazing pages from inside: See more at Nomi Chi: Sketchbook update II: The moleskine edition..
This is very ingenious– finally someone figured out a way to add a pen loop to a notebook without actually adding anything! Front: Back: Perhaps having to un-do 2 elastics would get tiresome after a while, but I still think it’s clever! For sale at Westerlind: Makr – Sketchbook.
I love these tiny little sketchbook pages, made by Juan Casini, a graphic designer and illustrator based in Buenos Aires, Argentina. He describes these as “Drawings and compositions with recicled materials and letraset typefaces, made during trips and vacations.” See more at Pocket Sketchbook. He’s also got some more great sketchbook art at Sauce Sketchbook, […]
- Art, creativity, Diary, Links, Moleskine, Other People's Notebooks, sketchbook, Diary, Moleskine, sketchbook, typography
Beautiful hand-lettering in a Moleskine planner: See more at CUSTOM-OTHER 2 — LetterCult — Designspiration.