Our friends at LoveNotebooks have an exciting giveaway offer for you: 2015 Leuchtturm Planners! At the LoveNotebooks blog, you can read their Top 10 Reasons to use a Leuchtturm Planner in 2015, the first 3 of which are below:
1. Quality. Their motto says it all, “details make all the difference”. Leuchtturm has designed their notebooks with careful consideration, from the strong cover that is easily cleaned, the thread bound binding to all of the little extras (think, a rainbow of colors, styles and stickers…yes, stickers).
2. Selection. Planners come in both daily and weekly formats and in 4 different layouts;
- horizontal – week over two pages Monday – Wednesday on the left page, and Thursday – Sunday on the right page
- vertical – week over two pages one vertical column for each weekday and one column for the weekend
- verso – 7 days on the left page, full page for notes on the right page
- daily – an entire page for each working day
3. Sizes. Leuchtturm offers three sizes (master, large and pocket) in both daily and weekly formats and all 4 of the layouts.
Read the other 7 reasons at the LoveNotebooks blog and in their online store. They had to unwrap a bunch of planners to take all those photos, and now they’re giving them away! The planners are unused and in like-new condition except that they don’t have the shrinkwrap.
LoveNotebooks will give away the planners to 5 randomly selected winners who enter in the following ways:
Leave a comment on this LoveNotebooks blog post: Top 10 Reasons to use a Leuchtturm Planner in 2015. [UPDATE 8/27, 6:30pm: the commenting seems to be broken on the LoveNotebooks blog right now, so please check back later and use the other entry methods in the meantime!]
The deadline for entry is Friday September 5, 2014 at 11:59PM, EST. Good luck everyone!
And please remember to check my posts on Facebook and Twitter for an announcement of the winner. Please allow a couple of weeks for me to check all the entries and determine the winners.