Here’s interesting new notebook brand I came across via notizbuchblog.de: Whitebook
It’s another version of the modular style with interchangeable inserts, similar to Kolo or X17 or Midori, but with its own twist and some different features, such as a pen loop and elastics that will hold sheets inside the back cover. The cover is leather.
This pocket size model was most appealing to me, but they also have other sizes, including some larger ones that will hold an iPad.
– genuine boxcalve leather, cut
– soft cover
– available in black and brown and
– two satin bookmarks
– Swiss quality elastic closure
– pocket for loose notes in front cover
– 2 invisible card holders (for address / SD memory card)
– pen holder, fits different sizes
– refillable, modular content
– back cover with 4 elastic corner straps
– 3 cahiers/journals (64 p. each, total 192 p.)
– embossed cover and back page
– rounded corners
– combine one or many paper styles
– all pages detachable (invisible micro-perforation)
– enjoyable “keep your flow page” in all cahiers
– FSC certified acid free paper
– designed and made in Switzerland
– Whitebook 2011 (monthly/weekly planner) available separately
These are made in Switzerland, but the company does have online ordering and offers shipping to other countries. But the pocket size notebook above is 80 Swiss Francs, plus 12.50 shipping to the US, which translates to a total of almost US$105– a bit pricey!