This week’s addict emailed me some photos of his extensive collection. Lots of used notebooks and lots of new ones waiting to be filled:
Image 1 is one of my boxes of used notebooks (I have four of these)
Image 2 are some of my new notebooks highlights include:
- A nice Paul Smith which had gilt edges and lovely paper
- My current favourite notebooks which are the Action Journal Dot Grids
- A range of Moleskines including a special limited edition white one
- A couple of Grand Voyage books from Semikolon
- A small Lego notebook I picked up in Japan
- A handmade Design.Y notebook bought after reading the feature on your blog 🙂
Great collection! Thanks for sharing your addiction, Joe!
A reader tipped me off to some new Behance products, also noted at this link: swissmiss | Behance Outfitter | New Products.
I like the little cahiers.
I always have mixed feelings about notebooks that force you to stick to a certain format, rather than free form pages, but I guess I can see how this can help you stay organized– using each box for an action item, and jotting associated notes on the dot-grid pages. Has anyone out there tried these? Let us know what you think!
Notebooks, journals, sketchbooks, diaries: in search of the perfect page…